1. The data administrator shall be Warszawska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Białystok, 6 Warszawska St., 32, 15-063 Białystok, KRS: 0000460414, NIP: 542 323 15 48, REGON: 200780405. Data protection is performed in accordance with the requirements of commonly applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, we use, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
1. The provider is also the controller of persons subscribed to the newsletter and persons subscribed to the webinar.
2. Personal data are processed:
a) in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and properly perform Services provided electronically,
d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
e) in the scope and purpose in accordance with the consent given by you if you subscribed to the newsletter.
3. Each data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right to access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail at: [email protected]
5. We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to assert possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to data retention.
6. Service provider has the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
7. Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The service provider does not provide personal data to other entities than those authorized under applicable law.
9. We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and access control so as to minimize the effects of any possible breach of data security.
10. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
1. Service provider is also a controller of persons subscribed to the newsletter and persons subscribed to the webinar.
3. We use the information we collect to monitor and review how users interact with our websites in order to improve the website and provide a more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics, which records user behavior on the site.
5. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies enabling use of the services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website,
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication in the service,
c) "performance" cookies that make it possible to collect information on the way the website is used,
d) "functional" cookies that make it possible to "remember" the user's selected settings and personalize the user's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user's origin, font size, website layout etc,
e) "advertising" cookies allowing to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
6. The User may, at any time, disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the Internet browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
7. Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in those places where the user by filling out a form has expressly consented to it. We retain and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.